CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alright so we have been talked into this blogging business. Actually Brooke is forcing us so we'll see how this works out! I'm sure after the initial creation it will never be changed, but it is the effort that counts! So here is our family, the most recent pictures anyway, we are too busy playing ball and taking care of the kids we forget to get the camera out every now and then, hopefully this will motivate us to be a little better about that!

4 comments:

The Westlunds said...

I love the pictures!! Good work Kaley. Keep it up! Better bring the camera to Denver. Brooke

Amy said...

Cute Oliver's! I love that picture of Sam. That is so him! Amy

Chad and Kelly said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love the hat line picture!

The Hammonds said...

When Brooke told me today that she had a blog she didn't mention that the rest of the family had one too. I love it! Feel free to check ours out, sjjhammond.blogspot.com

Based on the picture of Sam with his nose taped I think Jones and Sam would get along really well.